Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Originally Posted on February 14, 2009”


If you recall, I sometime write about various girlfriends and woman and how I title them. The deli girl, the fruit stand girl and one of my all time favorites the revenge sex girl from last August. Now I will tell you a little secret. This is classified so don’t say anything but when I see an interesting prospect and I think she may attracted to me, I don’t know how I know this but somehow I do. I stop and take the time to get to know her. I did get shot down by the fruit stand girl. No married women allowed. With my expert social skills and great smile I put on my “Antonio Banderas” act and ask if we could get to know each other better. She doesn’t have to answer I know already and I say if she is interested to call me. Its then I give her my card with my home phone, cell phone and EM address. Don’t forget I have done the my research. Yes, I do research. I almost know without her telling me what the answer will be. They always take the card. I think woman like that clandestine stuff. Well call me a prophet and Happy Valentines day to me, the last little lovely I gave my card to called me and we have a date tonight. I don’t do the card thing often. This time I stopped into one of my favorite convenience stores to get a coffee and talk to a friend of mine and OMG who was behind the counter but the “convenience store girl“. I did a double take that I hope she didn’t notice and went to get the coffee. My friend wasn’t there so I went over to pay and make small talk with you know who. That’s when I got that look. You know the one. The one you ladies make when you blush. The one where you can’t look at that guy in the eye because of what you are thinking. Right, that one… I love it when that happens.. Well, after a minute and not getting a chance to do or say anything because of other people in the store, I left. I glanced up at the reflection in the window as I was walking out and seen her watch me leave. I knew that I would be going back that day. Hell, It was 10 minutes later and she had my card tucked away safely in her pocket saying was going to call me. It didn’t take me long to turn the Mustang around and get back to the store and give it to her. It took her 2 weeks but the phone finally rang and guess who it was? Right, the convenience store girl…I said to myself. Self, you did it again. The irony is Its Valentines day and Lucky Lar has a date. I would have never thought that it would happen like that.. That alone is very interesting but I am not going to analyze it and for me there will be no expectations. I could be sitting next to the barroom girl crying in my non-alcoholic beer. We will see what happens. Hey, who knows?

No comments: