Pageviews last month

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Coupons Not To Be Confused With Coupons"

Well, its another Tuesday..No snow here but a lot of rain…It’s a blessing of sorts. I don’t care if there is a flood I’m going out in a little while… I cannot stay home for another day. Actually, not going out for a freaking day is really weird. In a sense its good because I do an 18 minute mile on the thread mill. I am getting better at it every day. Now its part of my routine. Meanwhile the United States postal service is losing $123 million dollars a day….Folks, that’s per day and you know what that means! A glimpse at real time Debt clock. Check the link below to see how much your kids, kids will have to pay in the form of taxes and corruption in the future. Meanwhile in the coupon section of your daily family newspaper advertising in the form of a dollar off on a colorful box of condoms that looks like a box of chocolates or a vibration product a Valentine gift. This is something that the perverts that write “Glee” could use in the script….. “Now, isn’t that special”

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

No comments: