Pageviews last month

Monday, February 21, 2011

“Happy Presidents Day”

Presidents day!…Who in Gods name thought of that. I’ll bet a President did.. Did you notice, that the mini riots are starting here in the United States? Here in this country they call them demonstrations. Its starting because of Government spending and there is talk and threats off a Government shutdown. I hear that in places, Police and teachers are being laid off and school programs are being cut and the unions that support them are being attacked. You don’t have to be a genius to know that’s the dumbest thing you could possibly do. What happened to all those politicians you voted for this election that said they were going to fix things. I say, as a gift to the taxpayers, President Obama should donate his $400,000 a year salary to the Roland Burris and Rod Blogovitch family. He should also fire his Secret Service protection and get rid of all the new helicopters and of coarse Air force one, two, three and four. I don’t know what this president is doing to help this country. Sorry but I can’t help it and I don’t mean any disrespect but I don’t think he is the brightest bulb on the tree. We knew Bush wasn’t smart. He went to war because Saddam threatened his father. Remember when he lied about WMD during the State of the Union address. Of coarse you remember the Bush smirk and how he gave all that money to his pals at the oil companies. Now we have Obama and it looks like he has no idea what is happening around him. Is he blind or does he just ignore this stuff thinking he can print money and spend the problems away? Think about this! He came from the most corrupt State in the union, Illinois. Hey, who’s to say? You never know. I don’t know why but I keep thinking he is doing this on purpose. This country is in a bad way and will never be right again because of Bush’s decision making and Obama’s spending. I have an odd feeling that if he wasn’t Black, impeachment talks would be just around the corner. Hey, it could still happen but I don’t think anybody in Washington has the brains or guts to do anything. They are all too busy filling their own pockets. Its funny but when people say things, I can hear the echoes of all the Black people saying its a racial thing. At this point in History I believe that we the taxpayers can NEVER, EVER comfortably pay back the money that the Government is spending now. Its absolutely out of control and no one is doing anything about it. I have never even heard of some the numbers that they talk about…Its outrageous….President Day…..What’s a President? I haven’t seen one in years…The link below is how much money that guy that lives in the White House makes now….Check it out…

http://www.salary-money.com/US-president-salary-400000.php

No comments: