Pageviews last month

Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Super Bowl"

I don’t know what to say…Would you believe the Packers are the favorite to win by three? I kinda like the Steelers for their toughness. I like the Packers for their consistency. Both teams have great quarterbacks and receivers. Both teams have a great secondary. The kickers are accurate. Both defensive teams show no weaknesses. Both offensive teams provide adequate protection for the fullback or giving the quarterback just enough time to throw the ball. …What to do, what to do? I have a feeling this will be a close game. The key is coaching and injuries and of coarse having the will to win when your back is against the wall. Will the kicker make that 42 yard field goal with 3 seconds left on the clock? Can the Quarterbacks stay healthy? Can they throw that pinpoint pass between 2 defenders to the back of the end zone for a winning touchdown? Today, that’s what its all about…My team isn’t in the game today so I don’t want to pick anybody….As always, I’ll watch the game but will look forward to Furgie on the half time show and for the first time since last years Super Bowl, I will watch commercials. Good luck to both teams. Can I say that?

No comments: