Pageviews last month

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Exercise Again"

I can’t believe its going to be a nice day today…Two days in a row. This could be habit forming. I didn't make it to the beach yesterday but you can bet I’ll be there for a while today. There are a lot of roofs collapsing around my State. Everybody is checking the roof on their house or business. They are hiring guys or getting prisoners to shovel off the roofs. Hey dude, be careful with those shingles. They are frozen and very brittle..Its like a mini panic. My son and grandson will be at the local grocery store tomorrow with his snow blower. Its just your normal everyday disaster. Yesterday someone mentioned global warming. I choose not to worry because by the time it really gets bad more that likely you and I won’t be here. I don’t like the high snow banks on the sides of the roads. Its very dangerous driving. I had that experience going to the doctor to remind me to slow down. It was close. I’m still exercising. I walked a mile on the treadmill yesterday. Its like going somewhere but not ever getting there…Weird..

No comments: