Pageviews last month

Monday, October 3, 2011

The ascent of Alex Honnold - 60 Minutes - CBS News

The ascent of Alex Honnold - 60 Minutes - CBS News:

"Mountain climber Alex Honnold seems to defy gravity, scaling sheer, steep rock faces with no rope and apparently no fear. Lara Logan reports."

Comment.......I climbed towers on buildings, the tops of mountains and stationary towers for the maintenance of beacon lights and aircraft lighting...In my day I only used a belt to rest half way up if I had to...Its the swaying of the tower and the feeling of freedom and danger I loved.I would go to the top, do what I had to and just enjoy the view...I can understand this kid and wish him all the luck in the world...I would be enjoying the view and a bird would land next me...We looked at each other and I understood why I did it...

'via Blog this'

No comments: