Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - Rod Update

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - Rod Update:

I wrote this on Jan. 7, 2009

"I can’t help it, all this is so unbelievable, I would be remiss if I didn’t update the Rod, almost ex-governor and the almost Senator Burris fiasco and it looks like Rod stirred up a hornets nest again. Burris was turned away from the Senate only to be invited to watch the swearing in ceremony from the sidelines. What a kick in the lower extremities. Wow, another History making event. I almost can’t stand it. The gaggle of reporters, cameras bobbing up and down, surrounding a proud but defiant Burris as he walked towards the Senate chamber, head held high, only to be stopped at the door"...Read the rest on my blog link...Enjoy

'via Blog this'

No comments: