Pageviews last month

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - "Red Cent"

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - "Red Cent":
Written in 2009 in March

"This is, I don’t have anything to say Monday. It’s gray and cold today and that alone doesn’t help at all. I am not going to let this get me down so I think I will count my blessings. I am healthy and feel great. I have a beautiful girlfriend who really cares about me. Willie is content and purring. In this economy I don’t owe anyone a red cent and that’s just the important stuff. I have a great apartment and take air conditioning for granted. My Mustang is running well and so is my bike. I don’t have to report to a job or worry about whether or not I am going to be late. I can help people and feel great because I have long term experience and people listen to me. I know what to do if they don’t and when I drive down the street people wave at me. " Click the link ....Read on

'via Blog this'

No comments: