Pageviews last month

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What Do We Do With Hank Williams Jr.? | NBC New York

What Do We Do With Hank Williams Jr.? | NBC New York:

"More importantly, by saying Obama and Vice President Joe Biden were "The Three Stooges," he broke the cardinal rule of Moe, Larry and Curly analogies: You need three people to draw a proper comparison. Now Hank is offering up a weak apology for his tirade, and here it is:

I have always been very passionate about Politics and Sports and this time it got the Best or Worst of me. The thought of the Leaders of both Parties Jukin and High Fiven on a Golf course, while so many Families are Struggling to get by simply made me Boil over and make a Dumb statement and I am very Sorry if it Offended anyone. I would like to Thank all my supporters. This was Not written by some Publicist."

Comment...........He will join the ranks of Mr. Imus and others and that is sad. It does say Freedom of speech and he has a right to say anything he wants..If he is being inappropriate do what my Dad taught me...Turn it off! I do like the 3 stooges line...The truth does hurt....The Hitler line, well not exactly Hitler did a lot of yelling.

'via Blog this'

No comments: