Pageviews last month

Monday, October 3, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell "

© " My Life in a Nutshell ": "Windsor Locks Connecticut"

" A while ago, I moved to the shoreline community of Niantic Connecticut after living in Windsor Locks most of my life. I made this move for many reasons but mainly because of the negative attitudes in Windsor Locks. Don’t get me wrong, I realize things take time to change but no one there is doing anything but talking….There was nothing to keep me there. All I heard was excuses and nonsense. Years ago I grew up on Main street and Grove street, later moving to So. Center street where I lived most of my life. I actually watched them tear down Main Street and the Rialto Theater with the wrecking ball. Marie talks about the trucks with their engines running, using the parking lot at Dexter plaza as a truck stop.

Read on.............

'via Blog this'

No comments: