Pageviews last month

Thursday, October 25, 2012

© " My Life in a Nutshell "

© " My Life in a Nutshell "

                                               "Life and Niceness"

Reminder .........I had an idea the other day and I think I'm going to try it...In 2008 I wrote a blog in a place called Live Journal. Its a paid for site and I take great pride in knowing that I wrote 1000 consecutive entry's. It was sort of a goal. Rain or shine day or night or on vacation with my lap top, I did it. Don't laugh you try it, its not easy. I thought because I did all this work I would share my priceless pages with you. There are stories about my Mom who is in Heaven now, a few ex-girl friends and my sons or lack of them and my super best friend and constant house mate and companion, Willie my cat. Pictures included. Each day I will sent a link to that site with the title of the page. Remember to look at the date and it will give you an idea of where I was coming from on that particular day. This one for example was from June 2010...........Just click the link...






No comments: