Pageviews last month

Monday, November 5, 2012

"A Before Thought"

© " My Life in a Nutshell "

Title, "A Before Thought"  Written the morning of June 11th, 2009....

They (our leaders if you can call them that) don't want you to believe this but things are even worse now than they were a few years ago. ...Its true we now we are being watched from every angle....Satellites, the roads and highways, stores and from what I understand, drones in the sky. Unless you never leave the house you are being watched and photographed from place's you wouldn't dream about... Rumor has it, the Drone has cameras that are so sophisticated they can see you naked. (just to make sure aren't carrying any bombs.)...I not kidding, its true...But I digress, if you are interested, click the link for "My Life in a Nutshell" and read what I was feeling in 2009.... 





  

No comments: