Pageviews last month

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Love"

Love…  Sometimes I wonder what that emotion really is and what are “Mixed Emotions?“ I think I might have that. What is the difference between Love for family or Love for friends? Is that Love for a mate really Love or is it Lust? I realize today that I can say I love you to a person and mean it but not really like the person. Its hard to explain so I won’t even try. I will only say it has to do with humility, regret, resentment and sorrow. So far I’ve learned that there are many different kinds of love. How about the love for someone that hurt me in the past. Can I let the past go because of time and because I’ve grown and have learned a few life lessons? What I feel sometimes is the kind of love you feel when you “Half love” someone. If you can do such a thing? I describe it as a little stronger than like but not quite as much as really like. Its in between very few expectations and It doesn’t matter. As long as I don’t set myself up for a disaster. I realize I am treading in a very dangerous place. Why would I do that, you may ask? I guess its because I can and because you only live once. I always say I would never knowingly walk in a Mine field. Well, maybe if I’m really careful, just this once.




No comments: