Pageviews last month

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Platitudes and Political Nonsense"

© " My Life in a Nutshell "  

Written on September 1st, 2010 at 9:10 AM

In 2010 Willie bit my left leg. I was rushing around the house getting ready to go somewhere and out of a clear blue sky he got mad and bit my leg about 8 inches above the ankle...Well, its 2012 now and I've since forgiven him but time moves on..

    Now it looks like there will no changes or progress in this country for the next four years. Things will stay the same as they are. Greed is still alive and well and flourishing. He won the election and now we see what will happens when he has nothing to lose. I feel a strange sadness because the downhill spiral will continue, only faster and there is nothing we can do. No predictions here, its just same crap on a different day. You lost your chance to do something about it. Now remember, if you can't afford it, use that Master card to buy happiness and charge it. Max out that card because your country needs that..and don't forget to keep those Billions of dollars of aid flowing to all those strange country's.  Good luck out there you will need all the luck you can get....For now that's it. I almost can't wait to see what happens... 

If you are interested, click the link for "My Life in a Nutshell" and read what I was feeling in 2010....



 

No comments: