Pageviews last month

Friday, November 25, 2011

"Can't Stop the Ageing Process"

  I just got up. After all that traveling to my sons house yesterday I was tired. Like I said in the past I am healthy and in good shape except for the obvious aging process which, by the way you can’t stop. I noticed that when you get older you seem to become more aware of the gray hair and those pesky wrinkles. What bothers me the most is, the older you get you notice how much faster the time goes by. What seems like yesterday was last week or last year. Next week will be here so fast its scary. For me and i'm retired, there is not enough time in the day to do things. I remember when I was a kid like it was yesterday and its like what happened, just happened and that was a long time ago…. I guess the moral to this story is, and there is a moral to all my little stories. Be very careful before you do things.Think about what you say, do and don’t do because you will remember what the consequences were, good or bad no matter what they are. You can’t change the past.

No comments: