Pageviews last month

Wednesday, November 30, 2011




Posted this morning on Live Journal...

How is everybody doing? OK, OK I’ll admit it, I miss everybody..I found out you can’t do something for 4 years then suddenly go away without wishing you didn’t make that decision…All right I’ll come back for a while but not everyday. It is the holidays after all. As usual nothing is going on with me. I’m very busy though keeping out of trouble. That friend of mine I wrote about a while back has a drinking problem that I feel is escalating as I write this. She still calls me but being around someone like that is not good..I try to help her out but with all these holidays, its not a good time for your average alcoholic..I feel bad for those people who addicted to to alcohol this time of year not that its better other times. The hangovers, fear, paranoia, anger and in some cases rage only lead to trouble and bad feelings for the innocent victims of those people who can’t stop drinking..Today I’ve got to go buy Willie a new floor to ceiling scratching pole. This will be his fourth one…Yesterday he broke the one we have while climbing to the top and hanging off..He was playing and pretending he was a 15 pound mountain lion. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I did…This year has been good year so far….

No comments: