Pageviews last month

Sunday, November 13, 2011

“Written in 2009”

     For the past 3 weeks or so I have had brain freeze. It could have something to do with the disgust I feel towards what is happening to our once beautiful country or it could be I’m thinking, what's the point? Maybe I’m just getting lazy. What ever it is, don’t worry I’ll be back! Meanwhile here is a blast from the past…
     The original title was “17 things I won’t write about”
I’ve mentioned that lately, in the morning my mind is blank and I have been having a problem of thinking of a topic to write about. Yet, there are so many I can’t think of just one. So I have decided to write what I’m not going to write about. 1…. I’m not going to write about the continuous flow of cheap commercials on morning TV geared to the mind of the uneducated and morons. 2…. I’m not going to write about who is going to pay back all the federal bail out money or the thieves who are stealing it. 3…. I not going to write about the “Doctor” who should have put MJ in a rehab instead killing him with intravenous drugs. 4…. I’m not going to write about the food line I seen at a church near where I am living now. 5….. I’m not going to write about the young girl that is texting a message, so close to my rear bumper I can see the color of her eyes at 80 mph on the highway. 6…. I’m not going the write about the highways that are so jammed with cars and trucks at certain times of the day the you can’t go on them. 7…. I’m not going to write that if your not doing 70 or 80 mph on the highway, when you can get on people pass you out. 8…. I’m not going to write about how this society is corrupting the morals of our youth with R rated TV and movies. 9….. I’m not going to write about the lady I met yesterday in a local store while getting boxes to pack my things whose friends husband committed suicide because of the economy and was going to lose his house. 10….. I’m not going to write about how the drugs that are coming into this country are addicting and killing our youth. 11…... I’m not going to write about why bread costs $3.99 to $5.99 a loaf. 12….. I’m not going to write about why there are bottom-feeders so cruel and inhumane they hurt innocent defenseless animals. Don’t get me going on why the inhumane low-life creeps drop off cats and dogs near some woods expecting them to live on their own. I‘d would like to drop off this scum and freaks of nature in the middle of a desert a thousand miles from civilization naked with no water but I won’t write about that either. 13…… I’m not going to write about the cigarette companies that are addicting and killing people with cigarettes that they know will cause horrific lung cancerous death to people many years before their time. 14…. I’m not going to write about the illegal aliens here in this country who are not paying for health care. Years ago they used to call them D Ps or displaced persons. 15….. I’m not going to write about that either. 16….. I’m not going write about how petition forms from grocery store owners in Connecticut are being sent in to state legislators. They want to sell alcohol on Sundays. Lastly, 17….. I’m not going to write about the government being out of control. Well that’s it for now. I’m done not writing about things I won’t write about.

No comments: