Pageviews last month

Saturday, November 26, 2011

"Excuse me, please remove your hat we have a dress code"

Lately, I have been noticing more guys wearing those dumb looking and dirty baseball hats in Churches and Restaurants.  Guys! Do you know how stupid and uneducated you look? Don't you feel odd being the only one with a hat on? Hey morons, where were you brought up? Didn’t your Mommy and Daddy tell you it was disrespectful to wear your hat in those places? There you sit with your hat on dressed in your dirty jean jacket in a Church or Restaurant surrounded by people that are dressed nice. Don't you know you look out of place? You stick out liker a sore thumb! You look like someone out on a work release program from the local prison. Why don’t you take the effort to clean up? I don't how you can do this. OK, that’s it! I’d better stop before I start calling people names. I wonder what would happen I reminded them to take their hat off? If I worked in a place like that I would....I'd say excuse me, I'm sorry but we have a dress code, you will have to leave...

No comments: