Pageviews last month

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Giants vs. Saints: 7 Things We Learned from New York's 49-24 Loss | Bleacher Report

Giants vs. Saints: 7 Things We Learned from New York's 49-24 Loss | Bleacher Report:

"The New York Giants just cannot seem to stop the New Orleans Saints when the two teams play at the Superdome. The Giants were reeling with several more players injured on top of the injuries they suffered in the preseason, but no one thought they would get blown out the way they did."

Comment.....Yes, I am a Giants fan and have been for years...I'm not going to criticize their performance last night nor am I going to make excuses. I'm embarrassed for Coach Coughlin. Is this the same team that made that team from Massachusetts look like girl scouts? I know about the injuries and that is where a good bench comes in. In the beginning last nights they had promise and looked half-way decent.....At least somebody caught the ball..

'via Blog this'

No comments: