Pageviews last month

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Casey Anthony Death Threat: "Put Bullet Through Your Brain"

Casey Anthony Death Threat: "Put Bullet Through Your Brain":

"A published report claims Casey Anthony's security team had to scramble and rush her to a new location after someone taped taped a "death notice" to her front door.
The National Enquirer reports that someone discovered where Anthony had been saying in Florida and put a note on the door that said, "I know where you are, I'm coming to put a bullet through your brain."
A source told the tabloid, "Her bodyguards rushed her off in the middle of the night to another safe house a prearranged safe hideout that was available in the event of such an emergency".

Comment......"National Enquirer", " Her Security Team", "Bodyguards"? I don't know if this is true. It sounds made up... However, better safe than sorry....OMG...I can't believe I just wrote that...Leave her alone we need to see what happens to her in the future....I can't wait to see her on the morning shows selling her book. The shrinks are teaching her to lie without telling the truth.....Huh...

'via Blog this'

No comments: