Pageviews last month

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Twitter Account"

I have decided to delete my Twitter account. After considerable thought, it is with a heavy heart that I will click on the delete button. (not really with a "heavy heart" I just always wanted to write that) This morning I received a note from a good friend (actually a Twitter message) that someone put something "disgusting", her word via my Twitter Name, Tyler306. That is enough for me. I've had that name for a long time. Ever since Brad Pitts non-existent character in the movie "Fight Club". Remember Tyler Durden? I haven't looked at what this "freak of nature" put there or what it is. I'm just going to take her word for it. I actually "Hate" and I don't use that word lightly, any form of advertising or brain washing tool and I'm afraid that is what Twitter has turned into. What was, kind of a neat modern "Chat room" is now a place for sleazy perverts and morons trying to sell you something. I know its been that way for a long time but I just ignored it. I have met some really nice people there in the beginning and I will miss them. Especially the girl from Cape Cod and Sarah. Its like there is a Cancer there now and its tainted, and dirty and that is sad. Good Bye Twitter I have a feeling you went just a little too far and you are on your way out. Facebook is next.

No comments: