Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Football Day"

Big day today. The playoff for the teams that go to the Superbowl. There is no Giant blue but we do have Jet green. Oh well, I predicted the Jets will win and the Bears will win today and I’m sticking to it..We will see. Its so cold I didn’t go out last night and the cold front isn’t here yet. I stayed home and watched “Blue Valentine” I don’t know what to say about this movie so I won’t, except Gosling is at his usual best and Michelle Williams is another one of those wonderful actresses that will have a great future in movie land…I don’t know where these kids come from but she is in the big league with the rest of them and she fits right in…I have the “Kings Speech” for tonight and I’m looking forward to that. I love English movies. Lately I have been watching “Foyles War’ and some Catherine Cookson movies. They are the best…Well, I’ve got to venture out into this cold and get a salad and some other stuff so hang in there guys……………..Go Jets…

No comments: