Pageviews last month

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Good Voice Guy"

Snow today …In fact the clouds are rolling in now. I suppose that means a day home with no Football. My problem is who to root for? I guess it will be Jets over the Colts..I don’t Know.. Lately, I've been down in the dumps as they say because my team lost. I’m still upset about that. Oh, and I did get a new cell phone. I sent for it on the internet. I’ve had T-Mobile for years so to keep my phone number I stayed with T-Mobile and got a Nokia Nuron and 500 minutes for about $130 dollars. I don’t have renew my minutes for a year with no contract. I’m a gold rewards costumer. If I want to, I can get on the Internet for $1.50 per day in a matter of seconds its so fast. It’s a touch screen phone and its up to date with all the new technology. I went over to the Mall to the T-Mobile service desk and they set it up for me…The result of my patience is no phone bill, no renew the minutes for a year and Internet anytime I choose to have it.I think that is a good deal and If I’m going to have a cell phone it might as well be a good one that’s up to date…

Its boring at the beach when snows. I hate to have to put on coats, scarfs and gloves just to walk on the beach. Hey, I’m not the only one who’s there either. There are other nuts walking too. Once you live near the ocean you don’t want to be anywhere else. There is something about being near the water that’s magnetic. I was talking to someone the other day that moved away but had to come back like I did. Lets face it, I need the ocean a stones throw away. I can only describe it as “Feeling complete and comfortable”. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

On the voice guy drug addict. He was just on GMA. The question of the day is.“Will he make it?” All this attention is very overwhelming whether he knows it or not. No predictions here but I will say he had better have a trusted sponsor and a solid foundation. The high of this popularity will not last forever. There will be a time when he comes crashing back to earth. The thing is and I really mean this, The Good luck of the day goes to good voice guy. Don’t forget to set an example and go to meetings…

No comments: