Pageviews last month

Friday, September 16, 2011

© A few more Characters but I won't bore you with the details.... (tweaks140plus ® )

© A few more Characters but I won't bore you with the details.... (tweaks140plus ® ):
"Since the beginning of time there has always been Bullies. Through the years every once and a while you would hear a story about a kid in a school who got in trouble because he picked on a little kid. That has been going on since I can remember. Hey, it even happened to me…I got picked on. Its like a right of passage. I was hurt and upset but my DAD handled it and he taught me what to do! Guess what? It passed. Now I feel sorry for the kid that picked on me…..Today its Cyber Bullying on social networks by saying cruel things….. And then of coarse there is the TV program Glee, the TV show that glorifies and encourages bullying and teenage promiscuity. The writers of this show are the same writers who wrote the twisted, push it to the limit and see what happens TV show, “Nip Tuck.” They have brought this, “Push it to the limit style“, to ........Read on...

'via Blog this'

No comments: