Pageviews last month

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Jobs or Not”

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Jobs or Not” " It doesn’t take that many people to sell stuff? Does it? Did you ever notice that most jobs out there today are someone selling something to someone? A few years ago that was called being a salesperson. Now it seems we have a country full of sales people. A sales person a few years ago was someone who had that job part time while waiting to get a real job. Like….“Hey Dude, where do you work?” “Gas station man, till I go back to School! “Cool, good luck Dude.” Did you notice that today everybody is in a rush to go and sell someone something. I think about that when I am on the highway doing 70 MPH and they pass me out at 80 or 90 MPH…" Read on............

'via Blog this'

No comments: