Pageviews last month

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Robyn Gardner boyfriend: Gary Giordano hiring Casey Anthony lawyer 'a joke' - National Crime | Examiner.com

Robyn Gardner boyfriend: Gary Giordano hiring Casey Anthony lawyer 'a joke' - National Crime | Examiner.com:
And so it begins.................

“Of all the lawyers in the world, they got Casey Anthony's?” Richard Forester pondered during an interview with RadarOnline.com. “They could have gotten anyone. There are thousands of lawyers out there better than him.”

He called the hiring of Baez “a publicity stunt” to bring more attention to the attorney who in July 2011, succeeded in getting Casey acquitted of the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee Anthony, 2."

I think Mr. Forester is right...I know, I know I need to get off this CA thing...I am trying to write about good things but this is sort of funny...I'll be nice. Like I said Jose will be a good watch...

'via Blog this'

No comments: