Pageviews last month

Sunday, September 18, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Dreams”

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Dreams”: "Lately I have been talking on the phone to a very beautiful much younger past girlfriend of mine…She calls me every day and we talk about her problems, my problems and other things…Well, last weekend she was supposed visit and stay at my house for a few days. One thing led to another and she didn’t come down. I said something and later I felt horrible. I thought about my stupidity all day Monday and texted an apology late that night before I went to bed. I was thinking she would never call me again and I got sick about that. As a result I had a dream Monday night. It was the kind of dream that I don’t remember much about but it wasn’t bad. Not a nightmare. In the dream it was just a very foggy day, like warm and smoky but I could see through the fog…There she was sitting on a rock near the ocean looking at me…She was smiling that beautiful smile of hers…I knew then she was OK…She called me the next day and the first thing I did was apologize…After we hung up I cried."

'via Blog this'

No comments: