Pageviews last month

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shira Lazar: Common on White House Controversy: It Was the Highest and Lowest Moment of My Life

Shira Lazar: Common on White House Controversy: It Was the Highest and Lowest Moment of My Life: "Rapper Common stopped by the What's Trending studios to talk about the latest news surrounding his life. From his new book One Day It Will All Make Sense to his reaction to all the bad press around his White House invite, the "influencer" candidly spoke to me about his spin on things -- and even dropped a few freestyle lines for our audience."

First exactly what is a wrapper? Second, does anyone really care? Third, Is there a reason why I should care and lastly....I looked all over the place and I can't find anyone who cares.....

'via Blog this'

No comments: