Pageviews last month

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Birthday”

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Birthday”:

" Its my birthday today…..Actually it’s the day I add to my age because the truth is I am getting older…Its getting tough now to hide my age…I have been lying about my age since the days of Jack Benny. He was 39 till the day he died. Depending on the situation I did that for years. If that is any indication its been a few years for me also. Here is an example. The drinking age was 21 in Connecticut…They were carding me until I was 30. All my life I have been blessed by looking younger. Now, I have to increase that age a few years to sort of look like the age I really am….People will ask me how old I am and when I tell them they don’t believe me….Hell, I don’t believe It…. I hear things like, age is only a number or age is how old or young you feel…My Advice is think young and do the usual things like exercise and diet…But the most important thing is a positive attitude. Never ever be afraid of rejection and smile whether you mean it or not…"

'via Blog this'

No comments: