Pageviews last month

Sunday, September 18, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Finances”

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - “Finances”: "Lets start with credit. In these times of economic disaster and it is economic disaster. I never ever charge anything. I buy very few luxury’s if any. I’m fortunate enough to be able to buy what I want. I just don’t like to overpay for anything. I won’t give them an extra nickel if I don’t have to. I only buy things on sale with a coupon. Especially food but I never buy two to get one. The rule for me is if I want something and don’t have the money I’ll wait till I have the money to buy it even if its inconvenient…I save money for things…I put a few dollars away for emergencies. Like a new Computer or TV just in case I need one. I save for car maintenance. Oil changes every 3000 miles or if something breaks. The Mustang is a high maintenance car so its important to have it checked out at least once a year whether it needs it or not. Like rotate the tires or front end work. You don’t want know what I paid for a break job for that car. At the speeds on the highways these days you had better do something." Read on..............

'via Blog this'

No comments: