Pageviews last month

Monday, September 19, 2011

© " My Life in a Nutshell "

© " My Life in a Nutshell ":
Written on June 3rd 2011....

"Good for the State of Florida for passing the Welfare drug test law…I hope it’s a supervised test by the State Police or DEA agents. I also think there should be a Federal law for the Pell school grants, that’s out of control also, or borrowing any federal money for basically anything. Personally I think it should be mandatory for you to be a U.S. citizen and have a drug test before getting food stamps or any state program…Too many tax dollars are going up someone’s nose or for cigarettes. Hey, what can I say. Illegal Prescription drugs, Alcohol and now the power drinks that are laced with addictive ingredients designed to hook you, to get you to come back and"..............Read on...

'via Blog this'

No comments: