Pageviews last month

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

" No TV or Car Radio"

This is my third day of not turning on the television and I don't miss it..I've even stopped listening to radio shows on the car radio. I have a five CD changer in the Mustang and I now listen to my favorite songs with no insane car or mattress commercials. As far as the TV goes Its been three days of not being bombarded with mind numbing commercials or ads. Three days of no one yelling at me telling me I need their crap or junk. Three days of no one trying to sell or steal something from me. Three days of no one poisoning my mind with thoughts I don't want to think. Three days of no one trying to control my thoughts. Three days of of no one trying to manipulate what I do. Three days of no one trying to sell drugs, cars, furniture, rugs. and  Three days of silence and peaceful thoughts...These days even watching TV is addicting like smoking, drinking, or using drugs. Here is a test to see if you are addicted to TV? Unplug it and stop watching. Don't even turn it on. I'll bet you can't.  After a day or two if your thoughts are telling you to just turn it on for a little while to watch the news or the weather and you can't help yourself, you do thinking there is nothing wrong. They have programed you to do this. That means there is something wrong, you are addicted to the dumb, glitzy sex filled shows and commercials...You are a victim of their mindless unreal reality shows and and their brain washing commercials. There nothing you can do. Don't believe me? Try to stop for a day or two...Don't watch TV...Your mind will come up with reasons why you really don't have to but want to. Like there is nothing else to do...I don't want to miss my show.... Like the Scribe (me) is nuts why should I do or care what he says...Just look at what they did to the Super Bowl. The Commercials are now  the main event now...By the way the Giants won the game....Did you even know that?

No comments: