Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chris Christie | Occupy Protesters | Iowa Romney | The Daily Caller

Chris Christie | Occupy Protesters | Iowa Romney | The Daily Caller: "WEST DES MOINES, Iowa — New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie gave a group of Occupy protesters here a taste of his Jersey charm when they disrupted a rally he was headlining in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney Wednesday night. “You’re so angry, aren’t you?” Christie said, mocking the protesters to the delight of the crowd. “Work it all out. Work it all out for yourselves.”

Comment....This is what I have been say all along. It just proves my point.....Its one of the reasons why we are where we are..... They joke about it, calling it Jersey charm...Its that non-caring I'm better than you attitude... Like go away I'm shoveling all this money into my Jersey Cadillac....You all have to look away now while I stuff my shirt with your tax dollars...
Good for the protesters they made this Bastard look like the fool he is....

No comments: