Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 11, 2011

“Higher Power, where show me?"

As you know or don’t know, I’m not religious nor do I preach about what’s right or wrong with any Faith…Do I understand why a supposedly religious people will maliciously kill members of another faith just because they believe in an interpretation in a book, saying its OK for them to do that? No, of coarse I don’t, that’s Insane… However, I do believe that I have a Higher Power that sort of keeps an eye on me and gives me guidance in this very, very troubled world. Do I listen? Yes, most of the time I do. I especially hear when he says no. Do I understand why? No, I don’t. Do I question? No, I don’t…But I do believe….Prove it you say…Well, let me put it this way….I know for sure that, I would be dead if I didn't have a higher power that was in control of my life. Why? I don't know, but I know this for sure…“I would rather live as if there is a God and die and find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn’t, and find out there is”..

No comments: