Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"Brain Filter"


Would you believe I can’t think of anything to say? Its that kind of morning. I realize there is a lot to say and there is a lot is going on but I am tired and nothing is really bothering me. I suppose I should count my blessings but its like I want to say something but I am not sure of what to say. During the day a million things go through my mind and when I sit down to relate all this priceless information I have forgotten everything. Mom used to say when I forgot something “It couldn’t have been that important”. I guess it was important then but not now. I must have a brain filter. Know what I mean? I want to say stuff about the way it is today but what’s the point nothing will change. I don’t know where all this is coming from and I hope this condition isn’t serious. Its not like me to ignore what is going on around me. They say everything happens for a reason. I must be waiting for that reason…..Meanwhile, I think I will take a walk on the beach…

No comments: