Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 8, 2011

"You Try to Spell Hallelujah"

Just a few memories from the past....Not to long ago we had the Congressman showing pictures of his private parts on Facebook and a sleaze running for President. Then there are the trusted College coaches playing nasty sick things with the kids..Well, in the past we had our share of sicko,s breeding among us...First it was Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye. Who did he get caught with in the Motel room? Was it Jessica Hahn? He’s the guy that had that minestry that folks sent truck loads of money too. He’s still paying the government. I heard he owes 6 million dollars in back taxes…Tammy died in 2007...Remember that tearful confession? Je-sssus plessse forgive me!.... Then there was Jimmy Swaggart, Jerry Lee Lewis’s brother. Remember that tearful confession on TV? Sex the motel with prostitutes. Jerry Lee, the “Whole lot of shaking going on guy” was the one who married the 14 year old girl…Then Catholic priests and the young boys and girls. Remember that black preacher guy Eddie Long and those gay guys?…Hallelujah Mother frucker. I can hear the song "Macho Man" playing the background. Don’t laugh, you try to spell Hallelujah…Will it ever end? I don’t know why I’m thinking about all these losers. It just seems like it’s a cycle of insanity that goes on and on...Whatever happened to ’Pratice what you preach”? Who said, “The Devil made me do it“?….Was it Flip Wilson? I liked him…I guess, I am just wondering who it will be next? It just goes on and on and believe me there will many more to come...Well, that’s it guys Its time to give Willie his meds and then I’m going to breakfast with friends… They are watching...so take care or you might be next…Maybe this is one of the reasons they watch and listen to us constantly…

No comments: