Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"The Webcam's of America"


  Lately I have been thinking about what kind of stories they put on the news. Some of the stories they put on to sensationalize their networks are responsible for a lot of the copycats and the people that hurt themselves or commit crimes. You would think that someone with a brain would say, “Hey we better not show that because someone might try it and hurt or kill themselves“. They don’t care as long as it makes them money. The thing is today is nothing is sacred…Anything goes. Everyone knows what everyone has done. When your Parents said “Behave yourself and set an example for your family and friends“ Well, those days are gone and have been for a long time. Now people do weird things to maybe, just maybe be noticed and get on the that 5 o’clock time slot. 

     Well guys, its time for me to get going and needless to say I've got to prepare for my departure by getting ready for my appearance on the web cams of America. Yesterday I washed the Mustang so it would look good as I was traveling the highways and by ways of the State of Connecticut…Today when I go into stores I will make sure to wave at the nice men and woman that monitor the cams so they will know that I know they are watching me. I will do my best to try and not do any stupid things so they can sell the images to the TV networks or put them on U tube….I will try to keep a low profile and to set an example for my fellow citizens. This is my commitment to you today…Hang in there guys. Remember everyone is watching and listening now....

No comments: