Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"A Few After Thoughts"


    I liked my ex-girl friend a lot and at times I miss her..It was just those character defects I couldn’t deal with and I’m done fixing my girlfriends. Ladies, If you don’t know what its all about by now its not my problem.
My mother use to say, “Make sure you have clean socks and underwear on. If something happens to you and you have to go to the hospital you don’t want them to think your dirty“ Or words to that effect. I was usually blanking her out by the time she got to the word underwear.
 I went out with friends last night and someone mentioned they quit smoking. Do people still smoke? I didn't know they still did that? I was wondering what that awful smell was in doorways? It seems they were having a hard time breathing and climbing stairs at the same time. Then they said it cost about $10 to 12 dollars a pack. OMG, I didn’t know that? Don’t they still come in cartons of ten?
Talking about smoking.  I remember my dad saying, “It’s a dirty habit“ Although I think the word he used was filthy. He then went on to explain about the chemicals they spray on the leaves to kill the tobacco worms. He used to explain how they did stuff. I’m so grateful for that…
" We live in country where blatant greed is encouraged. Then people wonder why the world is the way it is".…...L.J. Ferrari

No comments: