Pageviews last month

Thursday, December 29, 2011

“Lets Agree On One Nice God”

I am not religious but I do recall reading years ago someone saying the “Persecution of the Jews has been going on for 2000 years and will never end“. I think it had something to do with the bible and Jesus. I am not too familiar with the History but every time something happens in the middle east that statement pops into my head. It seems true. Its been happening for as long as I can remember. I think they built a big fence around the Israeli area to keep the bad guys out. I don’t know, its either that or to keep the people in a certain place. Kinda like a huge prison. I think it has to do with some land somebody wants. It doesn’t seem worth killing each other for it, does it? Isn’t the Great Wall of China one of those fences? I think it was built to keep the Huns out. I heard that it’s the only thing you can see from the space shuttle. I will check on that. Doesn’t the USA have a fence on the Mexican border? I think so or somebody wanted to build a big one? Do we know why they are killing each other over there? Some speculate its about oil? I think those people have been killing each other longer than oil has been that important.... I think the good old USA sold both sides weapons didn't they? Just the other day we sold or gave the Arabs some fighter jets. I can't wait to see what happens. Some say the U.S. is in bed with the Arabs. Imagine that and we still pay $4.00 dollars a gallon for gas.. There are religious wars and riots all over the world. Its so confusing. I think the problem is that every one believes in a different God. Why couldn’t we (all religions) get together for a summit or have a meeting and agree on a one nice God? I think the Jews don’t believe that God was here yet, I am not sure about that? This is where it get really confusing...The regular Muslims have good Allah. The Radical Muslims have the Allah who say that is OK to kill children with bombs in his name. That alone is really messed up....In fact the Radical Muslim teachers tell you that if you do this and kill yourself at the same time you will get a lot of Virgins in the next life. What's up with that? From what I understand in Heaven there is no unhappiness so you don't need Virgins. I don't think there are two Heavens. What happens when you run out of Virgins? How do you know they are really Virgins? Just the other day they made it illegal to check. It doesn't make sense to me. Personally, I wouldn’t want all those young girls with their attitudes hanging around all day. I like an experienced woman myself but that’s just me. One of reasons this country has the problems we do is because all these angry people from all over the world are relocating here to be safe. In the past I have said there are too many people, too many stores and not enough room. It can only end the way it is ending now with the failure of our economy…Of coarse $4.00 a gallon for gas doesn't help.....

No comments: