Pageviews last month

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Reminders, Quotes, Opinions and Comments"


Reminder…..No matter what you think or how good you think they are. Reality shows are not real…

Quote……From the blond girl on Glee…“Did you know Dolphins are just gay Sharks“…

Opinion.....The United States is somewhere around $13 Trillion dollars in debt and I had no part in doing any of that. None of that is my responsibility and I will not contribute to paying any of it back……..

Comment……In the United States its all about want because no one really needs anything….

Comment...."When the Student is Ready, the Teacher Will Appear”

Comment...... "I feel like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs"

Reminder.......If you are unfortunate enough to have to buy a used car or truck always ask when it had its last a brake job and get a receipt to look at the date  ..These days a brake job cost a $1000 dollars or more...

Question.......Are Muslim woman allowed to shave their legs and under their arms?

Comment......Remember when there were just clothes for the extra tall or for large people? Well now they are making clothes to fit rotund people… 

Comment.......I have some good news….....Wait, I’ve got think of something…....Sorry, there is no good news.

Comment...... I almost don’t know what to say? We are surrounded by villains. Everywhere we go we don’t know if we are going to make it home…I know its always been like this but now its worse than I have ever seen it.....Its not me....Its just not safe out there.

Long Comment...... The way societies are divided now. Its like we are living life in this order… The rich and poor…The rich, who seem like they are totally oblivious to your problems and drive around in their new luxury cars and the poor who barely scrape along on with a junky car, a menial job and welfare or no job at all. Its like there is no middle class. The rich fly around in their corporate jets and the poor,
 NBC New York http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Montauk-Airport-for-Sale-18-Million-Celebrities-No-Jets-Long-Island-165772346.html?_osource=Newsletter-Daily …
if they lucky enough to get a loan will only have enough money to be almost stripped searched before they get on a expensive crowded passenger jet. Essentially there are no slaves but the rich who are catered to and waited on and the people who do it. No, they are not called “Slaves” but think about it? We haven't really changed that much have we?

Short Reminder....Yes, this is another installment of where are they now?
1. Debbie Harry AKA ..."Blondie" the singer…
2. Monica Lewinski … White stains on dress..
3. Stewart Parnell…Remember the peanut executive who was responsible for killing people by sending poison peanuts for distribution around the country. He told his worker to send them......He knew they were bad....

Sort of a short apology letter I sent to someone named Lily. ........No Lily, I never meant any of those things. I apologize if you took it that way. Are you trying to insult me because I said be careful and to think before getting involved in this kind sex. Do you jump in bed with strangers or people you barely know on a whim or fantasy? Are the cameras running when you do this? Are you promiscuous? The question is why are you being threatening and oppositional? Do you have guilty conscience? Did something happen?

Comment..... I’d like to keep all my memories…The happy ones are like personal treasures that I look back on with pleasure. The bad memories fade away but they are mostly the mistakes I made getting the good ones…

Comment......Do you remember talk show host Mort Downey Jr.? …He temped fate by smoking on TV and bragging about it…Died of lung Cancer at age 69....... Fate won...


Comment.......I don’t know what’s going on but in the past week I’ve heard someone say, “Life has an expiration date” three different times. Now, that’s weird. Is that a reminder or a warning sign? 


Quote........“Self righteous anger can be very enjoyable. In a perverse way we can actually take satisfaction from the fact many people annoy us, for it brings a comfortable feeling of superiority. Gossip barbed with anger, a polite form of murder by character assassination, has its satisfactions for us. We are not trying to help those we criticize. We are trying proclaim our righteousness.”……. William Wilson


Comment........My Mom was a wonderful cook and made the best meals year round but the most special to me was made by my Grandmother. When I was very young, every Christmas the whole family would gather at her house on Grove St. in Windsor Locks Connecticut for her home made Raviolis. It was a feast with chicken and potatoes and all the Christmas trimmings… I think of my Mom all the time but going to my Grandmothers was the best…...I think about it every Christmas. Its one of my most treasured memories....



No comments: