Pageviews last month

Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Wall Street"


 Written in 2008...And its worse now!

O.K. O.K. I don't know much about Wall Street. Well, I shouldn't say that, I am not totally a fool. Please tell me what the people are clapping for when the stock exchange opens and when it closes. In this day and time when people are hungry and cold and they still have to buy gas to go to work, its like these morons are happy that the people are suffering.. Its kind of like these fools are laughing at the poor people in the United States and around the world. They stand there ringing that stupid bell in their Five Thousand dollar suits clapping and laughing like they want to make it worst than it is. These greedy clowns look like the Monkeys in the Career Builders commercials. Check (U Tube). It gets me sick to think these greedy people are stealing from the poor (consumers). What a label, its like worker bees.. Maybe I was wrong but wasn't Martha Stewart standing up there not to long ago..A convicted felon right along side the thieves and monkeys, smiling laughing and waving like fools.. The American economy is going down the tubes because of the terrorists and the war. Bush dances on the porch of the White House. A woman and a black man fighting to get his job. A bunch of monkeys ringing bells and laughing. What in Gods name is going on? If the price of gas went back to A dollar fifty a gallon the economy would be OK. Why don't I hear any of our leaders talking about that? Well, I certainly can't straighten out this mess and it looks like no one else wants to. So for now I will say Stay tuned, its only the beginning. Can I still say that............

No comments: