Pageviews last month

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"Danica Patrick Faces 3-month Cup Hiatus With Much to Learn"

Danica Patrick faces 3-month Cup hiatus with much to learn – USATODAY.c

 
The next stop on Patrick's 10-race Cup schedule will come Aug. 25 at the Bristol motor speedway a 500-lap endurance test on the 0.533-mile oval.
"We had a lot of green-flag running, and for me especially as a new driver in Cup, that hurts me," Patrick said after finishing five laps down in 30th in Sunday's Coca Cola 600 "I'm just not great at making the best out of a car that's not perfect and those long runs really show that. But that's what you get in Cup. You get a lot of green flag (laps), and I've got to learn how to deal with that.

Comment.....I am quite impressed with this young woman and her family...As a group these three are marketing genius's. Read about this family on Wikipedia..   
              
                                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danica_Patrick

No comments: