Pageviews last month

Saturday, January 28, 2012

“Change Again!”

Things are really changing…My favorite Saturday morning anchor girl is gone..The new girl said, “now that Heather is gone we have been”…I turned off so I don’t know..Heather has been gone for two weeks and miss I her. She was like a real person with the greatest smile in the whole world…I liked waking up with her on Saturday and Sunday mornings…Its like losing a girlfriend. …She going to Boston of all places. Lucky Boston. I actually thought about moving….

My home page on Live Journal, of which I pay for by the way. Now its filled with subtle (suggestions?), commercials and ads that want me to go to certain pages and from what I understand, buy something or join something…Note…I will never buy, be suggested to, charge or be provoked into doing these things…The more I’m tempted, the more I resist.. I notice there are more ads and commercials on TV also..Some are good, some are horrible designed to get your attention. I do like the little boy that is standing in the crib and talks. I don’t know why or what for but its cute. He will be very popular on Super Bowl Sunday..I figured it out and my TV is muted 93.7 % of the time..I mentioned in the past that I don’t like change but it isn’t the change I don’t like. Its that now you don’t get a chance to enjoy stuff because it changes too fast..Like before you know it, its gone..I’m the type of guy that likes to smell the coffee in the morning..There are no surprises anymore because you don’t get a chance to enjoy stuff.

One last thing while I’m thinking about it. Gas is $4.00 a gallon soon to be $5.00 gallon. Hey!…All you morons out there. Did you know that the faster you go the more gas you burn and the more they will charge you later on..You are doing exactly what the Greedy Bastards want you to do… 

No comments: