Pageviews last month

Saturday, January 21, 2012

“Snow Day”

My plans are made for today. Stay home, take a break. Later maybe I'll go out and brush the car off. The first snow storm of the season, for me anyway is upon us. I have all kinds of stuff to do here at home to make the day slide by peacefully..I remember when I had to go to work on days like this..The phone would ring and my stomach would tweak...Now its easy...Movies and relaxation...No stress and anxiety. Later I'll make a pizza and do some writing...This new web site is doing exceptionally great, I have over 10,000 page views. It seems like people enjoy my sometimes flip, unflattering comments and opinions....I don't do that all the time. In fact most times I'm serious and I just don't understand human behavior and why people do the things they do. I was taught to learn by other peoples mistakes and so-far it works..That's it for now. Take care everyone and if its snowing in your area stay home and take a break...

1 comment:

WildKnitter said...

I know...isn't it lovely to have no place to go? I'm happy this fell on a Saturday...