Pageviews last month

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

East Haven mayor taking heat for 'taco' comment - WFSB Channel 3

East Haven mayor taking heat for 'taco' comment - WFSB Channel 3
"EAST HAVEN, CT (WFSB) -
The mayor of East Haven is being criticized now for the comment he made Tuesday when he was asked about the arrest of four officers charged with targeting Latinos.
"What are you going to do for the Latino community?" asked one reporter Tuesday.
"I might have tacos. I'm not quite sure yet," replied East Haven Mayor Joseph Maturo."

Comment......When I was a kid I was the Guinea that lived up the street. Some of my best friends were Pollacks and Micks and of coarse there were the Frogs lived down the road..I went into a Sears Dept. store and there were two bathrooms. One for the Colored and one for the White people. I have heard the word Nigger many times but my Mom and Dad forbid from saying that..We went to war and killed a lot of Krauts and Chinks....We have come a long way baby...The Mayor said Latinos like Taco's Hell, I'm a Guinea and I like tacos...

'via Blog this'

No comments: