Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Finding a Message in a Bottle"


Last year I joined a web site about sea glass collecting, I walk on the beach everyday and look for sea glass. The site is called is called "The North American Sea Glass Association. One of the members recently sent me the following EM looking for people who have found a message in a bottle or have experienced such an event..Read the following EM and see for yourself....if you have had something like this happen to you please let her know..    

Hi All,
First I want to thank the many members who responded to the request for newsletter submissions! The responses were overwhelmingly impressive and helpful, and we now have enough material for two or three more newsletter issues (and I must add that all the material sent was both interesting and informative).
Please forgive me if I appear greedy asking for more of your time,  yet I have one more call for assistance - I am writing a piece entitled, 'MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE,' and would welcome any personal stories from those who have either found a message in a bottle, and/or have received a reply after 'shipping' a message in a bottle. (Or if you have the contact information for others who have experienced such an event, or can notify others about the request, I would be grateful, as well) Of course I would not publish anything without permission, and I intend to credit the author of each submission published (again, only with permission, first).
Thanks so very much to all of you, for taking the time to read this AND for your wonderful newsletter submissions and ideas!!
                Ellie
                                                           annapolisseaglass@hotmail.com

No comments: