Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 29, 2012

“Football Withdrawal”

    Every year I go through the same thing..The symptom's are involuntarily carrying the TV remote around the house unconsciously changing channels looking for a game that doesn’t exist. The feeling of anticipation about next season. Random thoughts of the Super Bowl and the half time show and lastly. Tiny flares of anger wondering why the season is so short..I keep saying to myself it will pass and I know it will. The only way to relieve the symptom's are long walks on the beach and and making a nice Sunday three coarse dinner. The next step is turning off the TV opting to watch movies on the internet. Its much more relaxing and you know how I feel about commercials…I know I will feel better in a week or so as soon as the Super Bowl is over. That game cumulates a long up and down season for my Giant team. Of coarse I’m going to pick the Giants to win and I will tell you why in a later post. Now I’m going to focus on what to have for dinner, which movie to watch and finding something to do….I’m starting to feel better already…...

No comments: