Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 29, 2012

"Actor Commits Suicide After Pup's 'forced' Euthanasia"

Soap Actor Commits Suicide After Pup's 'forced' Euthanasia | Fox News:

"A down-on-his-luck soap-opera actor took his own life this week after he was forced to put his beloved dog to sleep under pressure from his Upper West Side condo and became wracked by grief, pals said. Nick Santino euthanized his dog, Rocco, Tuesday -- on Santino’s 47th birthday. That night, his guilt over the gut-wrenching decision became too much to bear. “Today I betrayed my best friend and put down my best friend,” a despondent Santino wrote in a suicide note, said close friend Stuart Sarnoff."

Comment....I can understand and identify with the pain he suffered.. I know why he did what he did. Not a day goes by when I don't think of my all time best friend Albert. I still pray for him...I've been around for a while and I never suffered such a loss. My Parents are gone and I have lost best friends but I suffered more losing my little dog...

No comments: