Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 29, 2012

FBI software to scan tweets to predict crimes - Tech News - IBNLive

FBI software to scan tweets to predict crimes - Tech News - IBNLive:

"London: American intelligence agency FBI is reportedly developing new software to scan social networks Twitter and Facebook to look for emerging threats and predict crimes.
The FBI has asked technology firms to create software that can effectively scan the websites for words, phrases and other suspected behaviour, the Telegraph reported.
It will also be able to translate from foreign languages as well as detect patterns of users misleading the police."

Comment.....Freedom of S...........Can I still say (whispering here) speech? Did you know I'm afraid to say certain words? I mean I feel funny like someone might think I actually want to hurt someone....Well guess what? I have discovered in the past few years that I can, if I choose throw barbs that can hurt people intentionally. Why would I want say anything that would hurt anybody...I don't need to that...Speech is a very powerful thing...I have had to apologize a few times....I am very careful NOT to hurt anyone's feelings. Never mind say the words I know they are looking for...



No comments: