Pageviews last month

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nancy Giles: Stop the hypocrisy and I'll forgive you - CBS News Video

Nancy Giles: Stop the hypocrisy and I'll forgive you - CBS News Video:

"Nancy Giles.....Stop the hypocrisy and I'll forgive you.

"Sunday Morning" contributor Nancy Giles says the media has been an easy target for criticism. In Giles' opinion sometimes we deserve it, but when "the media" is used as a smokescreen by hypocritical politicians, well, she has a problem with that."

Comment.....She took the words right out of my mouth... Seriously, I was going going to write an essay on these morons...Its true these guys are a bunch of thieves and hypocrites that are more interested in self-interest than the people...

NOTE.....I'm sorry for the commercials...

'via Blog this'

No comments: